Friday, November 15, 2013

Holiday Online Card Class Day 3

Hi,
Today was the third day of classes for the Holiday Card Workshop Online Classes. What stood out for me today was Jennifer Rzasa's quilling process for her card. I am going to practice and see if I can recreate it sometime in the future.    What I created today was something like Shari Carroll's card.  Her work is always so beautiful and she makes it look so easy.

I created this as 'homework' for today's class. I stamped a greeting and accented the stars with some gold Wink of Stella and then I framed it.  The papers are from Lawn Fawn's Peace Joy Love collection.  I added some pieced birds from the Lawn Fawn  Peace  Joy Love  stamp set added them.  The colors aren't totally traditional but I am happy with this card. 

I also wanted to create a really simple card and I actually like this quite a bit.  Just some stamping, a little coloring with Distress Markers, and some enamel dots.  Pretty simple.  Oh yeah this the  Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love stamp set. 


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!